Friday, August 20, 2010

My 2nd miniature dollhouse

This is my 2nd miniature dollhouse! So happy. haha
This round i am going to place my favourite book + sweet memories with my hubby at dollhouse.
Lets have some pics ^^

















This round i am using the wrapping paper to make a wall.
And print out photos and book cover.

















Cut out the book cover and fold it.
















Cut paper into tiny sheet to become a book.
Stapler at the edge.
















Like this!
















Using double sided tape or glue it with cover.
Size ~ 50 cents (malaysia) for magazine.















Done for magazine and notebook. Place at my laptop.
Size smaller than keypad!!















And this is my bookshelf make from cardboard and painted in wooden colour.
Compare size with TIC TAC sweet ^^
















Place the books at the bookshelf.




















Almost done lor! Photo frame recycling from my old belt.
Vase from the lip balm cover. recycle. Good ~




















Place the notebook at the shelf




















With my chubby clay bead. Can adopt at website:
www.claytivecraft.com





















After combine all with 4 walls.




















Done!!





















This is side view




















Yeah! Can rest now ^^
Size:
19.5cm (H)14.5cm (W)7cm (D)

I am open for customize order.
Do send email to me: engengclay@yahoo.com if you interested on it.
Prize will depend on design.
Hope you can have your sweet memories as me. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment