Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Miniature Dollhouse -1st trial ^^

Finally i do this miniature dollhouse and have energy to upload here.. hihi, i am lazy to write a blog and recently just install streamy, so that i can alway come to my blog here. Hope will get more feedback to create my interest on blog writing. ^^

This is my 1st trial on dollhouse some time ago and public it now.
I use recycle material like left over cardboard, used belt's metal as photo frame (metal), straw from can of drink, medicine plastic holder.. etc.. Idea come from art friend's blog and innovate some when doing the doll house.

Lets see my picture. :-)

















Table made from cardboard with arcylic painting on it. Bear bear, muchroom, mangosteen from my old creation. Place on top. ^^ And the small bottle with multicolor cable which present by my husband during younger time. And Paris tower from my brother in law present.


















Metal photo frame from my old belt. and christmas tree with negative film frame.
Dry green leaf at paracetamol plastic cover. (Tips from Evangelione)






















Photo memories from my boyfriend, girlfriend time until wedding time with my lovely family and family in law.


And this is side view. Around 5-6cm width.

And finally this is front view. I give 50 mark for my creation. Hope i can cure my laziness and make more doll house!!

1 comment: