Sunday, September 26, 2010

My plant

Do you believe that i changed a lot after get married?

Before married, i don't like cooking and dislike gardening. But now see what happen to me?
I like to cook every day and dinner with my hubby after back from work.
Now already almost not going out for dinner. That is good felling and i like to hear 'So good, lao po' from my husband. ^^

Maybe is because of this, everyday back from work, i start to cooking and sometime only 'listening' to my Hokkien '天下父母心’but not watching.. haha. no time for that. ^^

And, guess what i doing today? ---Gardening---
Few days back, I noticed that someone from my same floor neighbour been throw the children writing table at rubbish room, where some part of the wood already torn off like signature of exposing to water for a period and cause the wood break off.

And ask my husband: Chu, that rubbish room a, have 1 small table oh.. donno i can take to place my plant or not a?
My husband reply me with action: Off course! and then move the table near to my plant.

I arrange my plant on top of it for few days. Finally take initiative to take action today!!

I painted the table with left over brown paint from my new house cover up the original color- blue + pink and some damage part.

While waiting the paint dry, i changed some of the metal pots (previously only using paint container that after painting the house) to recycle pots that give from my father in law when he moving to new house last week.

Hmm, just realize that it's not good to plant the flower at the paint container. As the soils keep in wet condition although i already make some hole at the bottom. So, i direct change all pots. Else, i think i will wait for few weeks to do it again.. haha. i am actually lazy and busy girl.. hehe

After paint dry, i arranged the plant on top of it. And here are some pics to share.
Now only left 2 pots is placed inside the house, and other all move to outside.

This is hanging at the balconi. Bought from shop. previously place near to my washing machine and now move to here to replace the purple colour flower that i move to outside.
This plant need sunbath a lots and afternoon sun is ok. But remember to provide some 'drink' everyday. ^^




This is place beside the TV at dining room.


That is the after rearrange outside of my house~ Pics too dark.. haha



Hmm. i have total.... let me count... 12 plant here!





Some from my friends, some from hometown & some i bought from shop here




This is Spore chilies. Still small size.. hope it will grow well and can serve me chilies after that. ^^



paku pakis from my friends








From my friends and mom







This is the purple colour flower. not sure how to call it. I like the flower. But the condition not as good as when i bought from shop. Can't expose to longer afternoon sun. Hope changing to new enviroment where only expose to morning sun will help to growth more healthy.


This is from my friends as well. previously all lay on soil. i change it to crawl on the fence. i will this design ^^




And finally this is from heaven! It start to grow at my empth pots from small size until this giant size! The pots seem too small to support the size. But i have headache how to change the pot? As the root seem fill up the pots!! errr... until i find the solution, else it will keep in this pots forever... And pity is that the plant alway lay on floor when the wind is strong here. hehe











No comments:

Post a Comment