Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My first sewing ^^







This is my first time handle with my mum old style's sewing machine. I personally feel not bad with the 30min lesson from my lovely mum. Hehe. ^^.
Due to first time practise, i didnt have time to purchase a new fabric for this (Dont want to waste the fabric also, haha), thus, i am using the recycle fabric from my mum's collection. Normally she will use this for her DIY stuff. The ribbon i use from my old cloth where i will throw it soon. Is good if we can reuse back all the stuff beside of us. Save money & save the world.
Next time i shall hand sewing for the smaller stuff like sew a cartoon, or name. Then, it will be more tidy and follow the shape. Haha. My lesson this time was i actually wanna sew a bird cage but due to fail to control the sewing machine the shape off... :-( I reverse the fabric and think of can be change to a wine cup.. haha. that it!

No comments:

Post a Comment