Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Clay craft for frens....













"Katak and ladybird". (Pic taken by handphone)
Requested from my fren for his wife. Might having special meaning to both of them. And she like the ladybird very much! Haha. wish you happily ever after! :-)















"Bontai Fish"

Haha.. my mother call this as Bontai fish and i love this fish very much. So cute with the fat fat body. Haha..
My frens order one to accompany her everyday at office. :-)





"KItty's fren"

Ops! Forgot what his name...

hmm... i love the 肚脐。

Thanks my fren for order this.












"Sea Turtle"
This sea turtle is last minute requested by my bf as a gift to his colleague who will back to US next 2 days!
Wow! So rush! The clay only 80% dry when give to his fren! sweat!.... >.<



Byebye... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Eng Eng,

    I wanna order,
    katak and the ladybird.. and 1 the KItty's fren.. hahahhaa.. TQ.. Send me the bill woh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei lee,
    All done. will bring it tomorrow for you. Hope you will like it!

    ReplyDelete